Credit Cards for Fair Credit
This is our list of the best credit cards for Fair credit. Our cards listed below are designed to help you rebuild, or build up your credit score. The credit range for Fair Credit is between 640 and 680 with the major difference between Fair Credit and Bad Credit are the cards are not secured and typically do not require an annual fee or deposit. The Good Credit cards typically have lower APR and have more rewards features. The trick to increasing your credit score from Fair to Good is to use your cards sparingly. Try not to carry a balance on the card and only place small purchases on the cards.
mbna rewards Studentawards credit card Apply
- Earn 1 mbna reward for every $1 spent on retail transactions‡
- 1,000 Bonus mbna rewards after your first qualifying purchase
- 1,000 Bonus mbna rewards each year on your account
- Redeem points for cash back, charitable donations, travel,brand-name merchandise and gift cards from top retailers
- 3.99% annual interest rate (AIR) on balance transfers*, access cheques and deposits* for the first 6 full months
- Online access to your credit card account
- Unparalleled 24-hour customer service
- International acceptance at millions of locations
- Info View all official application terms and details.
|Intro APR||Intro Period||Regular APR||Annual Fee||Credit Needed|
|N/A||N/A||18.99% (Fixed)||See Terms||Fair Credit|